Christensen Associates Employee Giving Recognized by the United Way
Categories: Company Updates
December 15, 2014 - Carl Degen
Christensen Associates staff were recognized by the United Way of Dane County with five awards at a recent luncheon.
- 1st Place for Community Impact, for total employee giving for organizations with 26 to 99 employees
- 1st Place for the Red Feather Award, for the largest dollar increase in employee giving for organizations with 26 to 99 employees
- 2nd Place for Employee Leadership, for the highest average gift per donor
- Platinum Award, for campaigns with employee gifts averaging at least $250 per employee
- Best Practices Award, for an overall increase in giving
I’m pleased with another successful year of charitable contributions to the United Way. As an economist, I particularly appreciate that the United Way allocates funds with the goal of maximizing good, and that they follow up with measurement of the impact their funding has had.